Friday, October 24, 2008

Good action from local government

Yesterday back to home....I was syok....Why so syok ??? cos for the first time being i no need to complain and the local government repairs the road....but i notice.....they just repair the roads that i normally used....because i always complain on the road condition especially during rainy season....but i wonder....why just repairs the roads that i normally used and complain ????

Scare get any complain from me ??? Perhaps...... besides from the road condition i found the drainage system in my place like shit as well...the water level rising very fast everytime raining....really scare all those shit water, waste water, dirty water and smelly water flood inside my house...i think have to feedback to the local government edy....hehehe....let them scare of my complain....

No comments: