Thursday, October 23, 2008

Done....almost done.......

Finally..............i nearly finish all my job....this is already coming to the end of the semester.... After my thesis submission.....then everything is done....but there is still something annoyed me make me can't really concentrate on the final exam which is the Hysys Dynamic Simulation Exam....The one and only institution teaching their final year student using Hysys Dynamics. Luckily is the class is handled by Pro who is the principal engineer of process design team from Petronas Malaysia....I really respect him the way he taught us.....Especially the experience sharing part.....always make me feel so good that i wanna start my work as chemical engineer....
Realise i'm using the word CHEMICAL ENGINEER ????
because in Malaysia no people recognize or know what is biochemical engineer.......... I accepted this facts long ago edy.... That's why i never call myself biochemical engineer anymore when i wanna introduce myself. I prefer to address my course taken as CHEMICAL ENGINEERING majoring in biochemical.....

No comments: