Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Scared ~

My life now is really full of scary items...Morning scare of people...night time also scare of people...sometimes i even scare of "invisible people"...

If you are good with me, then definately you know who i scare the most now in day time...He's the person with BMW...Not only me scare of him...In fact, is we scare of him...He really bring us into the reality...But the way he lead us...really like wanna eat us...He is THE BOSS...what can i do???

Yesterday was really bad day for me....My car light bulb burn...sigh~ my high intensity light bulb have to cost me much to buy it again...Nvm....then i went back my room and started my laptop...my adapter gone...WTF ??? aih...what to do ??? rushed back to Klang seeked for my brother help lo...luckily he own a computer shop...

But then nvm...i went to his shop...then my mom and my sis saw me in the CCTV through internet...they noticed there was a little girl with 2 pony tails was looking at me while i was at my brother shop...IN FACT...there is no little girl on the spot and for the whole night...WTH ??? Then who is the girl ???

Luckily i din see it...otherwise i'll faint !!!!

2 comments:

s@m巧彦 said...

toxicrin???

wah, who the heck is that girl???
so spooky mann...

tomorrow's exam sure die....wana cry already....

GeR said...

toxirin is my boss la~~

the girl i oso dunno what da heck is it...luckily i din even realised...

exam really die...i edy cry till no tears...