Sunday, August 24, 2008

Save My Life !!!

TMD !!! what time edy still eat KFC and ice cream ??? haih...a bit regret after eating...should control my diet edy... otherwise you will find me someday in hospital, and only good friends and friends who have time come to visit me...of course i still have family and my loves one to care about me...hehehe...So...what is the possible disease i get ??
(1) Hypertension, in fact, now already pre hypertension due to unknown high salt intake and genetic
(2) Diabetes, in my gene as well....
(3) Kidney failure....
(4) Combine both above, i also might get heart disease...
(5) and for fat guy like me, breast cancer might find me as well...
(6) Colon and stomach cancer might be possible as well...cos i use to torture my digestive system and let them work at night...
(7) Eye sight problem due to diabetes....

Conclusion....i going to die...if you see me eating, please stop me !!! you maybe saving a life....

Thanks for saving my life !!!!

No comments: