Sunday, December 13, 2009

Complicate.....

At this moment I really feel that when you have something wanna voice out but you cannot voice out in your facebook...in friendster...in MSN... here is another good place for me kick out someone ass....
Recently something too complicated comes across my life... I can say it is totally ruin my life, my family... almost everything... I need to suffer this every weekend... I hate this very very much... I rather being escape to UKM... Although I have lot of works to do in UKM... but I feel through working I can basically forget those burden which are not supposingly affects my life.... Thanks to my parents who are so strong to stand after being a long time such disastrous matter... really seen how great being parents. Wonder whether can I become someone like them so tough....Anyway... Don't want to mention about it... Once the right time come... then it is the time to reveal it...

No comments: