Tuesday, May 19, 2009

money money money....

Everyone has a dream....what's your ??? I not sure everyone has a same dream...but i know everyone tend to be rich... as we know...we cannot live without money....as I always say money is "magnum"........ I myself like money too much....It can make my life simply better...
What will I do if I'm rich suddenly ???
  1. I can pay all damn ptptn loan....
  2. I can own a house which cost half a million (that's enough for me)
  3. I can own a nice car such as Audi, BMW M6, Nissan 350z, Hummer, Lambo if I can.....
  4. Get married.......
  5. Give parents a better life....
  6. Chill out with friends a high classy places.....
  7. Go travel as I like...
  8. Terminate my studies......
  9. ............... There are too much...........

I'm lost again in this world.......................sigh......

No comments: