Friday, December 19, 2008

talk talk

Is already near the end of Holidays....What am i doing during holidays ??? Did i enjoyed ??? I don't think so...people always told me that you must enjoy your final year in University... I wonder how people can always enjoy... In fact, I'm not enjoy at all.... Everyday is burden with heavy work loads.... and currently i'm working part time.... This time really made me feel money is damn difficult to untung.... When i spent money, I never think of that... Aih.... Wake Up !!! Don't simply spend money in 2009 liao... Hehe...still got 10 days to go in 2008...Can spend a bit...hahahaha.....



I just finished my Langkawi Trip and i spent around RM 600....WTF i spent ??? I oso never realise i spent that much le... Anyway nothing special about this Langkawi Trip except kept on drink beer and liquor...OOO....nearly forget that...Langkawi has the best prawn mee ever....even Penang one oso have to lose....purely used prawn body and head to cook the soup and no sambal is added....The soup tasted like prawn sweet and not hot at all....Frankly speaking i always think that sambal in Prawn mee will destroy the taste of prawn...



and the most unexpected thing was i spent my Birthday whole day long in bus....Kanasai...This is the worst part...I travelled from Kuala Perlis till Pudu from 2.30pm to 12.00am....fainted....

No comments: