Thursday, September 18, 2008

Driving ~

Went to Palm Oil Mill located in Dengkil....

In the morning, arrived at fac with no parking space....damn....after 10 minutes searching for parking, finally i decided to park at OKU parking...sounds bit shuay and bad to park there...but just for 10 minutes, shouldn't be any problem gua ~

Once UKM driver came, we depart lo.....Hell....the UKM driver is car god....but i'm not totally agree with that facts...Even though he was ambulance driver but the way he drove is just like a mad....overtake people at double line & never stop at red light....really walao eh ~~ With the powerful Ford Escape....of course he can overtake any car easily la....My Myvi also feel like difficult to pick up due to too many people inside the car...

I realised he is good only at low speed....and his cornering skill is even worse than bear cornering with Waja....Pau can easily kill him....hehehe.....

I'm not bullshiting....I wonder why there is so many car god in Klang...maybe due to people too rush gua...or maybe they just be fast for fun....I'm one of it frankly speaking....it is hard for me to maintain 80-90km/hr on any road there is no car.....I wonder how can i did it when i was in Penang....

Especially my geng of friends....all drive fast like hell....of course...safety is always most important...i would say we fast with safety la...except pau....hahahaha.....

No comments: